You know that credit score is an integral part of the lending process and when it comes to financial life then it is an important essence but have you ever thought about what makes your credit score go low? Apoorvaa is bringing your attention to the reasons which shall result in a lower credit score.
- Your payment was more than 30 days late
- You have a high balance on one or more credit cards
- You have outstanding or overdue debts
- You made multiple inquiries for credit
- Your credit card was closed or cancelled
- Your bankruptcy fell off your credit report
If you want your credit score to always be good to excellent, then avoid making these mistakes and start practicing the habits that help your credit score go up.